Lately, we've been having a lot of issues with people's privacy being leaked out and Minecraft accounts being stolen. We want to give advice to the community to keep your information safe as possible. Here's a quick guide on how to do so!
1) Never share your passwords with anyone!
2) Make sure you're running an Anti-Virus protection services!
(I strongly encourage Malwarebytes) https://www.malwarebytes.org/
3) Never share your personal information on where you live!
4) Never accept a random file from Skype or Facebook of someone you don't know!
5) Never accept a random friend request on Skype or Facebook if you don't know them!
We will be keeping a close eye out on the hacking issues on our server. Anything related to DOX, DDoS, SWATTING, and STEALING will get you completely banned on the server forever. We will not tolerate behavior like this!